Monday, January 25, 2010

Iiwake Maybe #1 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2010

Iiwake Maybe is my second favorite AKB song so far (second to Yuuhi wo Miteiruka?), and it has been for quite some time now, so I'm very happy it got #1 in the Request Hour Setlist Best 100 on the year of its release. When I saw that it sold less copies than Namida Surprise, I thought people didn't like it as much, considering it was released after Namida Surprise, but I'm glad that people actually liked it a lot. I agree that it is the best song released in 2009.

Apparently, there were little surprises in this year's Best 100. I'll likely talk about the Best 100 more once the DVD is released and I get a copy of the video, as I have very little to add from what other bloggers have already mentioned, so if you wanna see the list of the top 100, just click on over to a few of the websites linked on my blogroll on my sidebar at the right.

I'm really excited to watch the concert myself on video, so I hope they release it really, really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment